If you believe that you or someone close to you has been exposed to dangerous substances and toxins from the World Trade Center collapse and have suffered or are suffering injuries, you or your loved one may have a claim for personal injuries or wrongful death; so please fill out and submit the form below for a free evaluation.

There is no charge for this free evaluation.

Use the drop down below to find the topic you are inquiring about. If you do not find the topic you are looking for, please fill out the form below:

* Required Fields.

There is no charge for this evaluation

Title*: First Name*: MI Last Name*:
E-mail Address*:
(ex. johndoe@anywhere.com)
Home Phone*: (ex. 505-555-5005)
Work Phone: (ex. 505-555-5005)
Mobile Phone:
(ex. 505-555-5005)
Street Address:  
State / Zip: / (ex. NY / 10005)

Injured Person Information:

Date of Birth:
Whom are you inquiring on behalf of?
If you are NOT inquiring on your own behalf,
what is your relationship?

Is the person deceased?

Yes No

If deceased, the cause of death
as stated on the death certificate: 

Date of Death:
Was there an autopsy performed? Yes No   n/a
For how many days were you at the World Trade Center site following the collapse:

What were you doing at the World Trade center  site:

Injury/Case Information:

Please decribe your case and/or injury:

Yes No - I agree that by submitting this question, I will not be charged for the initial response. I understand that I am forming only a semi-confidential relationship.

Yes - I agree that the above does not constitute a request for legal advice and that I am not forming an attorney client relationship by submitting this question. I understand that I may only retain an attorney by entering into a fee agreement, and that I am not hereby entering into a fee agreement. I agree that the information that I will receive in response to the above question is general information and I will not be charged for the response to this e-mail question. I further understand that the law for each state may vary, and therefore, I will not rely upon this information as legal advice. Since this matter may require advice regarding my home state, I agree that local counsel may be contacted for referral of this matter.

By Clicking the appropriate box below, I agree to: